Active Property Monitoring
Active Property Monitoring is a program developed for property managers and commercial property owner’s to have a “hands off” approach to damage related property issues, while insuring that no storm related damages goes unnoticed. We do this at NO CHARGE, we’ll explain why in a second.
Here’s How Active Property Monitoring Works:
Step 1. Our clients provide their property information, location, age, maintenance history, insurance policy, etc.
Step 2. Impact Claim Services inspects the building and provides a very detailed report of the buildings condition relative to storm related damage. See an example report here.
Step 3. The property is added to the Impact Claim Services active monitoring program, providing a 24/7 watchdog off your property. We monitor any exposure your property may encounter as a result of weather and deploy necessary services in the event of a occurrence.
What does this mean for you?
1. You will have an established base line of the properties condition, including any areas of immediate concern that may require attention.
2. We will inspect the building annually to verify the condition, and presence of damage.
3. In the event of a peril affecting the building, Impact Claims Services professionals will assist in deploying the necessary professionals including Emergency Mitigation Techs, Temporary Repair Contractors, Debris Removal Professionals, etc.
4. This process allows our clients to get off on the right foot when disaster strikes, ensuring all policy terms and conditions are complied with, damage documentation and property preservation obligations are complied with.
5. We will help you present the claim and recover all money owed for damages under the policy.
As we mentioned we enroll properties and conduct our inspections as well as the active property monitoring at NO CHARGE to property managers or property owners. This is 100% true, we know that our level of service, quality of reports and ability to uncover hidden damages will impress you and show our clients that we are the best choice of claims management firm. So whether you need us tomorrow, or 20 years from now we know we will have shown you value throughout the process, and we are confident you will want to hire Impact Claim Services.
Call today to learn more about the Impact Claim Services Active Monitoring Program or download the one sheet here.